Manage episode 293406558 series 2931270
One of the hard parts of being an entrepreneur is the psychological weight of being the key decision-maker. Every decision and metric depends on you.
Figuring out how to organize your time, stay accountable, and make everything happen without losing your mind is a real challenge. I don’t say this lightly: Not having people to talk to and bounce ideas around with can be one of the hardest parts of starting your own business.
What is a Mastermind? A mastermind is, in simplest terms, a group of people coming together regularly who are dedicated to mutual growth and improvement.
In 1925, Napolean Hill coined the idea of a “Master Mind” in his book, The Law of Success. In studying the habits of successful businessmen in the 19th and 20th centuries, he realized that had formed partnerships and groups to come together to learn, which was one of the keys to their success.
Put those earbuds in and listen right away but if you want a sneak peek of what we talk about during the interview, here you go:
- Why Masterminds Can Help You With Your Business
- How you can benefit from masterminds?
- Regular connection.
- Networks beyond your own to tap into.
- A trusted circle of colleagues to help you make decisions.
- A chance to learn from other businesses and leaders.
- A confidential space to discuss challenges and problems.
- A laboratory to learn and experiment.
- A reflection of your own wisdom and expertise as you help others.
- And potentially long-term friendships and connections.
Want to try Kajabi FREE for 28 Days?
Sign up for the FREE here:
FOLLOW ME AT:
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/IAMBRITTANYDARRINGTON/
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BrittDarr
► INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/iambrittanydarrington/
► LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-darrington-77978aa8/
LISTEN TO THE CORPORATE MISFIT PODCAST HERE:
► ITUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-corporate-misfit-podcast-with-brittany-darrington/id1452120031
► GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ijv5yltzlyxchxen33hejfjb6oq
► STITCHER: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=369737&refid=stpr
► SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/show/3fnLqZhdJypQKfYp0bWsUE
#BrittanyDarrington #CorporateMisfitPodcast #CorporateMisfit