Manage episode 293406560 series 2931270
Natalia Crawford is a Business + Online Marketing Coach who helps women launch and scale profitable online businesses that are designed around their dream life. She is a lover of cheesy jokes, the best guacamole-maker you’ll ever meet and loves finding ways to give back and make a difference in the world. When she isn’t helping others build their dream business online, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and holland lop bunny, drinking freshly brewed cups of cafecito (coffee), shopping, cooking and hosting in her vintage home. She currently resides in Los Angeles, CA where she was born and raised.
Put those earbuds in and listen right away but if you want a sneak peek of what we talk about during the interview, here you go:
- How Natalia got started with her online business as a side hustle.
- How Natalia knew it was time to leave her 9-5.
- The health scare that led Natalia to focus on her energy and focus on working only 20 hours a week.
- Designing your ideal life and business.
- Going from an employee mindset to an entrepreneur mindset.
- Identifying your ideal customer.
- How to market to your ideal customer.
- What Natalia loves about being an entrepreneur.
- Natalia’s advice to aspiring female entrepreneurs looking to start a business.
Guest: Natalia Crawford
- Stay connected with Natalia Crawford
Want to try Kajabi FREE for 28 Days?
Sign up for the FREE here:
FOLLOW ME AT:
► FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/IAMBRITTANYDARRINGTON/
► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BrittDarr
► INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/iambrittanydarrington/
► LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-darrington-77978aa8/
LISTEN TO THE CORPORATE MISFIT PODCAST HERE:
► ITUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-corporate-misfit-podcast-with-brittany-darrington/id1452120031
► GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ijv5yltzlyxchxen33hejfjb6oq
► STITCHER: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=369737&refid=stpr
► SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/show/3fnLqZhdJypQKfYp0bWsUE
#BrittanyDarrington #CorporateMisfitPodcast #CorporateMisfit