Twitch Can't Keep Taking 50% of Earnings...
Manage episode 296166296 series 2814966
Twitch are under pressure after Facebook announced that creators will be keeping 100% of revenue from subscriptions and badges and Twitter have announced they will only be taking a 3% cut on Super Follows. Join Pete and Ben in this week's livestream as they also discuss updates to Spotify's Greenroom, YouTube analytics, and much more!
- Facebook Announces It Will Wave Subscriber Revenue
- Twitter Introduces Monetization Options
- Twitch Emote Updates
- NMPA Files Numerous DMCAs
- Spotify Launches Greenroom
- ASMR Streamers Banned on Twitch
- Twitch Cheer Incentives
- Instagram Affiliate Tools
- Make Your Microphone Sound Pro
Video version of the podcast:
Get in touch:
- Tweet us at @GamingCareers and @_BenjaminGreen
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify