Manage episode 304272964 series 2928395
Jen Griswold is a champion of female entrepreneurship and grit. Throughout her own 20 years in the Air Force, she learned what it truly means to go for hard goals in an environment that's not built for women. She then started a company with two toddlers in tow. Now the founder of a tech company for military small business owners, Jen is sharing her knowledge and mindset on today's episode of the Moments with an MEO podcast.
Jen and I discuss the following topics:
- Women in STEM fields, and other places women don't seem to "belong"
- How Jen went from the Air Force to being a mother and milso running multiple businesses
- Some terrifying statistics on women in tech fields and military spouses and corporate jobs - and why it matters
- Ways to start a business without feeling overwhelmed or getting too complicated
- Jen's mindset that completely changes the game for women entrepreneurs
Tune in each week for a full guest episode as well as a Solosode from Britt!
Like what you hear? Share about it! Tag us on Instagram @new_altitudes and @momentswithanMEO
Connect with Britt: