How to Get a Check from the IRS for Your Employee Retention Credit with Catherine Tindall | E253
Manage episode 332725476 series 92960
EPISODE 253: How to Get a Check from the IRS for Your Employee Retention Credit with Catherine Tindall
Catherine Tindall is an entrepreneur, CPA and partner with Dominion Enterprises. She specializes in advanced tax reduction and is an expert on the employee retention credit, which is what this episode is all about.
What’s in it for you? If you own a business, work for a business, or know someone who owns a business, this episode could be worth a lot of money.
- What is the Employee Retention Credit, and why does it exist?
- How the Employee Retention Credit is different from PPP or EIDL.
- How to determine if you might qualify.
- Some common misconceptions about ERC.
- A few case studies of businesses that received substantial checks for the ERC.
- The deadline when the Employee Retention Credit will go away.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
See if you qualify for the Employee Retention Credit - https://dominiones.com/
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
Apply to Work with Our Team to Systematize Your Construction Business: www.constructionleadingedge.com/apply
Raken - Get the data you need to build better projects with an app your field crews will actually use - https://www.rakenapp.com