Manage episode 272947753 series 1381295
We bring you: secret societies, Victorian antagonists and plenty of viewpoints to fit the topics in the Victorian Companion book. Enjoy!
- Ann Sullivan Braidwood (Victorian Characters)
- Mark Cenczyk (The Twilight Globe)
- Genevieve Cogman (The Stories of the Age)
- Daniel L. Quackenbush (The Practical Arts)
- Mikko Rautalahti (The Night Society and Beyond)
- W. Van Meter (Behind the Façade) Vampire
- World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen
Additional Material by Adam Tinworth (Docks: The Lifeblood of Civilization)
Storyteller Game System Design: Mark Rein•Hagen
Developed by: Bruce Baugh
Editor: Janice Sellers
Art Director: Richard Thomas
Layout & Typesetting: Ron Thompson
Interior Art: Mike Danza, Guy Davis, Matt Mitchell, Christopher Shy, and Andrew Trabbold Front Cover Art: Christopher Sh
Front & Back Cover Design: Ron Thompson
- Ken “Hey There” Cliffe and Justin “Kick Some Ass” Achilli for the totally unexpected opportunity.
- Bryan “Have a Cookie” Armor and the usual gang for encouragement at just the right times.
- Adam “It’s Not In Yorkshire” Tinworth and Alejandro “He Wasn’t That Bad” Melchor, for comments on Chapter Two.
- WVM and JR thank Critter Casaubon and Kram Diotallevi for invaluable research assistance
- Wawa and the Happy Ninja for energy
- Mike for having dual citizenship.
Purchase it here: Victorian Age Vampire Companion
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/25yearsofvampirethemasquerade/posts)