Manage episode 364660844 series 3449217
After over a year of training consistently in the weight room 4 times a week to build muscle, I'm ready to start revealing some of the fruits of my labor - ie. to lose some of the fat on my body so you can see the muscle underneath.
I am 9 weeks into my 12-week fat loss journey, and wanted to share what I've been doing, how it's felt, and what kinds of results I've achieved so far.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- My 7-point plan to make fat loss (living in a calorie deficit) as easy and effective as possible
- How I am structuring my meals to minimize hunger
- What I am doing to avoid losing muscle (and direct my body to burn fat instead)
- My weightloss tips from what I've learned
- The ups and downs I've encountered along the way
- How I have managed social events and alcohol
- My results so far
Remember to subscribe to the podcast to hear the final result later this summer!
#fatloss #fitnessjourney #losefatnotmuscle #bodyrecomposition #maintainmuscle #fitnesstransformation #weightlossjourney #bodypositivity #bodyconfidence #fitover50 #itsnevertoolate #everybodycanbeafitbody #fitnessgoals #macros #yougotthis #weightlosstransformation #menopauseweightloss #menopauseandmuscles #fatlosshelp #fatlossprogram #fitmomlife #proteingoals #midlifewellness #weightlossforwomen #weightlossadvice #diettips #tonebody
Follow me on Instagram: befitafter40_withlynn/
Support the show:
If you'd like to support the show, you can Buy Me A Coffee ☕
Guide: How to start weight training after 40 >>
Guide: 5 Things You Need to Do to Build Muscle >>
Guide: The Truth about why your body changes in your 40s >>
For weekly tips and information subscribe to my newsletter>>
My favorite stuff:
Looking for dumbbells or a walkpad? Here are my recommendations >>