Manage episode 293591981 series 2888392
We had a great time with Jessica Stewart with EMRG Media and The Event Planner Expo on ADAPTING AND PIVOTING IN THE EVENT INDUSTRY.
Jessica shared a wealth of information about:
- mindset shifts that have happened since COVID began;
- keeping in touch with clients;
- how to make virtual events interactive;
- the Event Planner Expo happening in October 2020;
- finding and working with virtual event exhibitors; and
- much more.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://emrgmedia.com
- Event Planner Expo: https://www.theeventplannerexpo.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theeventplannerexpo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theeventplannerexpo/
- Website: https://www.naifproductions.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naifproductions
- Facebook Group: Event Planners Society https://www.facebook.com/groups/eventplannerssociety/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annettenaif/
If there is a topic you'd like us to discuss in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL EVENT CONSULTING - If you are looking to move your live event to virtual and have no idea where to start, or you are thinking of hosting your first virtual event, reach out to us set up some time for a no-obligation consultation call at email@example.com. Happy to help!
EVENT PLANNER COACHING - If you are looking to start your own event planning business (without making costly mistakes), or have a event business and don't know how to shift during these times, be sure to get on our mailing list to receive information on our next workshop coming soon at www.naifproductions.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.