Manage episode 295847583 series 2888392
We had a great time with Jennifer Radostits, Financial Representative with Northwestern Mutual, talking about GETTING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
Jennifer shared a wealth of information about:
- challenges in business;
- using networking to overcome challenges;
- how to continuously improve;
- one great tool to help you write;
- tips for putting a financial plan together;
- how being all in means getting out of your comfort zone; and
- so much more.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.northwesternmutual.com/financial/advisor/jennifer-radostits/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jenniferradostits/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-radostits-b7759514/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jen.rads/
- Website: https://www.naifproductions.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naifproductions
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annettenaif/
- Event Planners Society Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eventplannerssociety/
If there is a topic you'd like us to discuss in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know by emailing email@example.com.
VIRTUAL EVENT CONSULTING - If you are looking to move your live event to virtual and have no idea where to start, or you are thinking of hosting your first virtual event, reach out to us set up some time for a no-obligation consultation call at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy to help!
EVENT PLANNER COACHING - If you are looking to start your own event planning business (without making costly mistakes), or have a event business and don't know how to shift during these times, be sure to get on our mailing list to receive information on our next workshop coming soon at www.naifproductions.com or send us an email at email@example.com.