Manage episode 294633392 series 2888392
We had a great time with Kerri Garbis, President and Founder of Ovation Communication, to talk about PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE IN THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT.
Kerri shared a wealth of information about:
- how virtual presentation structures need to be different;
- challenges using green screens and virtual backgrounds;
- what to wear when you’re on camera;
- the one thing you can do virtually that you can’t do on stage in person;
- tips for rehearsing your virtual presentation;
- being self-aware, even on video;
- how lighting is the one easy fix that can make you look great on camera; and
- so much more.
- Website – getovation.com
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kerrigarbis/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KerriGarbis/
- Website: https://www.naifproductions.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naifproductions
- Facebook Group: Event Planners Society https://www.facebook.com/groups/eventplannerssociety/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annettenaif/
If there is a topic you'd like us to discuss in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know by emailing email@example.com.
VIRTUAL EVENT CONSULTING - If you are looking to move your live event to virtual and have no idea where to start, or you are thinking of hosting your first virtual event, reach out to us set up some time for a no-obligation consultation call at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy to help!
EVENT PLANNER COACHING - If you are looking to start your own event planning business (without making costly mistakes), or have an event business and don't know how to shift during these times, be sure to get on our mailing list to receive information on our next workshop coming soon at www.naifproductions.com or send us an email at email@example.com.