Business Jesus and Sweet Tea: Heather Heuman chats w/ Michael Stelzner, Nicole Walters & more on Social Media Marketing
150 : How to Get on the Radar of Influencers (so that you can Grow your Business and have Stronger Connections)
Manage episode 262897279 series 1464201
'Influencer' has become quite the buzzword in our culture. Maybe you're asking 'why' get on the radar of influencers? How could little me get on the radar of a big influencer?
In today's episode, I share with you 9 tips for getting your name and business known by influencers in your industry (i.e. not all influencers are ones you should approach, find the ones that could have a positive impact on your audience).
- Use Twitter >> Twitter allows you to have direct access to pretty much anyone. Identify the leaders and influencers who love being social (i.e. their feed isn't full of evergreen content and you can tell they are interacting as 'them')
- Buy their products or services
- Leave positive social proof of the products you buy
- Formally endorse that influencer by leaving a review or recommendation on their social media pages
- Create a one-minute encouragement video
- Recommend other people to them and their services or products
- Show up and engage - as a human - showing you really care
- Treat THEM as humans
- Add value to the conversations they're having on social media
Get your copy of Heather's book, The Golden Rules of Social Media Marketing >>> https://www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/thegoldenrules