Business Jesus and Sweet Tea: Heather Heuman chats w/ Michael Stelzner, Nicole Walters & more on Social Media Marketing
206 : 7 Top Things To Do when Starting a Facebook Business Page
Manage episode 296243860 series 1464201
One thing I consistently tell people is that you do not need to be everywhere on social media. Choose which platforms work best for you and where your audience can be found.
If one of those places happens to be Facebook, then optimizing your Facebook business page is a key to your success on the platform.
I see many pages that are years old that are missing out on opportunities to communicate who they are and what they do.
So whether you're creating a brand new Facebook page or wanting to make changes to an existing page, these tips are a great way to be more efficient on Facebook.
Here are the 7 things you can do when starting a new Facebook page or optimizing your existing business page:
- Choose the right type of page
- Name the page with your customer in mind
- Optimize your page with relevant details and information
- Set the notifications to what make sense for you (but that allow you to see them so you know when people are engaging with you)
- Have someone listed as a page admin beside yourself
- Set your profanity filters
- Have 10 posts on your page before you start telling people
If you found this podcast helpful and if you have done these suggested tips and found it to benefit you, would you let me know?
Leave a comment or send me an email (email@example.com) and let me know!
Join my free Facebook group for Christian business owners and CEO's : www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/freegroup