Tiger Woods Car Crash, Dan Snyder’s Bot Alibi, Les Miles LSU Investigation, Tom Wilson’s Violent Propensity
Manage episode 287089934 series 2819616
1) 2:31— Tiger Woods car accident, probable cause to search, and what we’ve learned from the ongoing criminal investigation.
2) 9:48 — Snyder Legal Superfecta. Status of NFL investigation into Washington Football Team’s toxic culture / sexual harassment claims, Snyder’s lawsuit against WFT’s minority owners, India defamation case leads to seeking discovery against the ex-GM’s wife, and a bizarre history going after grandmas? Let that marinate.
3) 27:38 — The unearthing of Les Miles ugly sexual harassment claims while he was LSU’s head football coach leads to him leaving the helm with the Kansas Jayhawks. Was there sufficient cause under his contract? We discuss.
4) 38:27 — Tom Wilson of the Washington Capitals leads the NHL in penalty minutes since 2013 with no shortage of dirty hits and lengthy suspensions. Should his history come into play when assessing punishment for his latest infraction? How does recidivism factor into NHL punishment generally?
5) 52:40 — What to Watch for: NBA TopShot Momentum; March Madness Looming; Lust speaking at Nebraska Law; Wallach speaking at Albany Law & Goldman Sachs.
Have a question or something you want us to cover next episode? Drop us a DM on Instagram or Twitter:
Dan Wallach (@WallachLegal)
Dan Lust (@SportsLawLust)
The Show (@ConDetrimental)