Manage episode 299686119 series 2921247
Today's Q&A is all about the importance of the microbiome. What is it? How does it impact your health and how can it be improved?
- What the microbiome consists of
- How it’s changed over the years
- The impact of antibiotics and traditional medicine
- How probiotics, prebiotics and fermented foods can help
- How breathwork can help improve digestion
**If you haven’t already, I invite you to join my newly opened online community, The Elevating Women Wellness Circle, go to https://www.sheilabotelho.com/subscribe and you’ll get the link to join for free, as well as a digital gift to help you elevate your self-care and other things that I only share with my subscriber friends.
*Please consult your physician or health advisor before beginning any new healing or self-care protocol.
Connect to your purpose and elevate your wellness:
- **Get My 15-minute Self-Care Guided Meditation, using the code: ELEVATE: https://www.sheilabotelho.com/contact/
- Online Wellness Programs: http://www.sheilabotelho.com
- Instagram: @sheilaabotelho
“I love what Sheila and her guests share on The Connect Podcast.”