Manage episode 266108803 series 2648840
Ben runs some of the ugly numbers on the continuing surge in the US.
Hard decisions will have to be made on which activities we truly value.
A crazy superspreading story from India.
A deep dive on some of the latest morbidity information from a CDC study that followed up with patients who tested positive.
Articles and studies cited on the show
- Contact tracing finds 1,500 cases, indoor venues biggest risk
- Americans Hold Huge Pile of Cash That’s Key to Economic Recovery
- This chart shows the link between restaurant spending and new cases of coronavirus
- The 'Rocket Ship' Economic Recovery Is Crashing
- Coronavirus Outbreak at Wedding Kills Groom, Infects Over 100 Guests
- Coronavirus in Bihar: Groom dead, 95 guests test COVID-19 positive after wedding in Patna
- China Halts Meat Imports From More Plants Amid Virus Tumult
- Characteristics of Adult Outpatients and Inpatients with COVID-19
- ‘It’s frightening’: Doctors say half of ‘cured’ COVID patients still suffer
- One in 20 people will need hospital care if they get Covid-19, study says
- COVID-19 Disinformation Briefing No.4.
- Bay Area contact tracing shows early signs of success
- Declining death rate from COVID-19 in hospitals in England
- Culture-Competent SARS-CoV-2 in Nasopharynx of Symptomatic Neonates, Children, and Adolescents
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.