We often overlook Islamic history as a learning tool. The history of Islam is not only important for Muslims, but important for everyone. Islam and the people who call themselves Muslims have made an enormous impact on our world. The Islamic History Podcast is about discovering that history in a fun and interesting way.
Manage episode 66522230 series 33677
Creato da Debt Free Muslims, autore scoperto da Player FM e dalla nostra community - Il copyright è detenuto dall'editore, non da Player FM, e l'audio viene riprodotto direttamente dal suo server. Clicca sul pulsante Iscriviti per rimanere aggiornato su Player FM, o incolla l'URL del feed in un altra app per i podcast.
We're really excited speak with Eyad Alnaslah who is a CPA in the Southern California area. Eyad wrote an article for Suhaib Webb's website back in 2013 called "M&M's: Marriage and Money." Here are some of the topics I discuss with Eyad about marriage and money:
- Financial compatibility in a marriage
- Focusing on work ethics
- How to grow financially as a couple
- Overindulgence in regards to many financial aspects of marriage
- Eyad's article on marriage and money: http://www.virtualmosque.com/islam-studies/hot-topics/mms-marriage-and-money/
- How to create a budget by Haroon Malik: http://debtfreemuslims.com/basics-budgeting/
- iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
- Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
- Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss