Manage episode 36961947 series 33677
DebtFreeMuslims.com Podcast Episode 5
This episode is brought to you by MuslimMatters.org - Because Muslims matter.
Our guest for this episode is Zuhair Shaath, Youth Director at the Clear Lake Islamic Center.
In this episode we cover:
- His path to becoming a youth director
- Why do high school grads choose their major?
- How to explore scholarships while in college
- Having a work ethic - especially from a young age
- Parental/community reactions towards making Islamic work a full-time job
- Advice to those who are working 9-5 jobs and the importance of doing that work
References from Podcast
- Hartford Seminary
If you enjoyed this podcast, please take a minute to share with a friend and RATE and SUBSCRIBE in iTunes.
ITunes Link: http://bit.ly/dfmpodcast
Stitcher Radio: http://bit.ly/dfmstitcher
Android (RSS): http://bit.ly/dfmpodcastrss
You can also visit our website and sign up for the email list to be notified of new episodes, articles, and get our FREE ebook - A Practical Guide to Debt and Personal Finance for Muslims.