If you’re married — or soon to be — you’ve got questions. What makes this relationship work? How do I fix it when it breaks? Where do I go when I need help? Host John Fuller and marriage experts Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley help answer those questions with practical, down-to-earth insights based on God’s design for marriage. Find answers and inspiration in every short episode of this Christian marriage podcast.
Manage episode 291542540 series 1551287
Creato da Meriwether & Tharp, LLC, Leh Meriwether, Todd Orston, and Divorce Lawyers who hate divorce, autore scoperto da Player FM e dalla nostra community - Il copyright è detenuto dall'editore, non da Player FM, e l'audio viene riprodotto direttamente dal suo server. Clicca sul pulsante Iscriviti per rimanere aggiornato su Player FM, o incolla l'URL del feed in un altra app per i podcast.
In this show, Leh and Todd take on more questions that are focused on child custody issues. The questions they tackle include :
- Can I leave GA with my 2 kids to get away from my emotionally and mentally abusive husband?
- What is the most likely response from a superior court judge when a temp order has been broken during a divorce?
- How likely can a divorce by publication that gave me sole custody be reversed?
- Can a custodial parent move kids to another state after the divorce in Georgia?
- Does a court ruling in the best interest outweigh the court needs to weigh fundamental liberties?
- How can I get custody of my niece if she's in an unfit home?