Manage episode 293665103 series 1102186
Welcome to another episode of the Bulc Koob TsacFrawd! It feels like a very, very long time ago that we finished Better than Life but finally we're getting to its sequel! Er, again. Because when it comes to Red Dwarf, sensible continuity is just something that happens to other franchises. So, join Ian Symes, Danny Stephenson and Jonathan Capps as they start their journey into the weird and wonderful world of Rob Grant's Backwards, because All Good Boys Deserve Fatuous opinions of twats.
- The Two Ronnies' Mastermind sketch
- Some examples of the extensive research done into Niagara Falls and nearby mountains
- Latest "backwards universe" scientific theory updates
- Markets of Britain, a short film by Lee Titt
- Doug interviewed by The Independent in 1995
- Grant Naylor - the surprising alternative to armadillos
- A slightly incorrect article about the origins of "Awooga"
- And a much more amusing tweet from Craig on the subject