Manage episode 301207939 series 2542482
Mike Novogratz is the CEO of Galaxy Digital, an investment bank targeting institutional investors, which he also founded. He was formerly a Partner and President of Fortress Investment Group LLC and prior to that Partner at Goldman Sachs. Considered quite the risk taker, he has made and lost many fortunes over the years.
We chatted to Mike about the cross over between finance and blockchain, regulatory affairs, and of course, wrestling.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Mike's background in wrestling and transition into finance
- How he got into the crypto space
- How Mike and Galaxy Digital are providing a link between crypto and traditional finance
- The long term impact of crypto on the world
- The vision for Galaxy Digital
- Mike's views on the market cycles
- Chorus One: Chorus One runs validators on cutting-edge Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Celo, Polkadot and Oasis. - https://epicenter.rocks/chorusone
- ParaSwap: ParaSwap aggregates all major DEXs and makes sure you beat the market price at every single swap and with the lowest slippage - paraswap.io/epicenter
This episode is hosted by Friederike Ernst & Brian Fabian Crain. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/407