Manage episode 334076446 series 2606046
My amazing guest today, Noelle Tarr, is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), an NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer, author, and all-around badass. She’s worked in the industry for more than seventeen years and is open to admitting she’s made every mistake in the book – which is why she’s so dedicated to helping others on their body and overall wellness journeys.
We talk about body image, its role in how we grow up thinking of ourselves, and what dieting culture does and (mostly) does not accomplish. We also learn about the importance of recognizing your season of life and embracing it for a more balanced sense of self – no more living in the black and white areas of life!
Most importantly, Noelle teaches us that we must not judge ourselves harshly. Everything we experience is an opportunity to learn, grow, and live in joy. I hope you enjoy this inspiring convo!
We Chat About:
- Noelle’s early life and relationship with food
- The truth about diet culture
- Seasons of life
- Is there such a thing as a healthy weight?
- Biological differences between strength training and cardio
- Exercising as a mental health benefit
- Follow Noelle on Instagram: @coconutsandkettlebells
- Well-Fed Women Podcast
- Noelle’s Home Workout Programs
- Noelle’s first viral blog post: Why I Don’t Want 6-Pack Abs
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Sync Your Life & Menstrual Cycle
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is produced and published by Crate Media.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn how to prevent pregnancy naturally and ditch birth control without fear. This training is for women who have been thinking about getting off birth control and have questions about fertility awareness method (FAM).