Manage episode 335423352 series 2606046
Maddie Miles is a fellow podcaster in the hormone space, hosting “peace. love. hormones. By The Maddie Miles” since 2020. She joins the show today to talk about her personal health journey battling the negative effects of antibiotics, birth control pills, lyme disease, and anorexia.
In and out of programs for eight long years, we talk about Maddie’s eventual wakeup call experience overseas which flipped the switch in her mind that it was time to get better. Since then, she’s been a learning machine, focusing on an integrative approach to overall wellness and coming to terms with the amazing beauty that is our four menstrual phases – and has committed herself to spreading the word!
We Chat About:
- Maddie’s early health issues
- Her experience with anorexia
- Going “Beyond the Pill”
- Working in unison with the 4 phases
- Ritualizing our cycles
- Website: Peace. Love. Hormones.
- Instagram: @theemaddiemiles
- Twitter: @themaddiemiles
- Linkedin: Maddie M.
- Podcast: peace. love. hormones. By The Maddie Miles
Connect With Me:
- Join my FREE FAM Training: Prevent Pregnancy Naturally + Ditch the Pill Without Fear
- Free Fertility Call
- Sync Your Life & Menstrual Cycle
- Instagram: @nourishedwithnina
Healing Hormones is produced and published by Crate Media.
Mentioned in this episode:
Learn how to prevent pregnancy naturally and ditch birth control without fear. This training is for women who have been thinking about getting off birth control and have questions about fertility awareness method (FAM).