Manage episode 279068970 series 2360420
In this week's episode we're going to talk about the 7 Key Elements Of A Successful Launch and how I use them to to reach my goals when launching.
In today's episode we talk about the 7 Key Elements Of A Successful Launch:
- Don't just launch out of nowhere (but realize you don't need to have a 90 day build up) - this could as simple as "next week email" or a launch trigger - webinar, challenge,
- Bigger isn't always better - which will you actually do? Like really?
- Be more excited for them then your product
- Have an audience booster close to your launch (if you can)
- Have some type of urgency/ scarcity
- Email more then once--- seriously.
- Have faith & leave room for miracles and fun
// Our Tool Of Week
// Get Credit For Listening
Tag me in your Instagram Stories @kate_doster
// Free Stuff For You
[Free Audio Book ] From Audible https://www.katedoster.com/freebook
// Let’s Connect
Email | email@example.com
Questions For the Podcast| https://www.katedoster.com/ask
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kate_doster/
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/thekatedoster/