Manage episode 301182701 series 1324962
In this episode, Julia and Gino Barbaro talk with Dr. Paul White. Dr White, with Dr. Gary Chapman, has co-authored #1 New York Times bestseller, The 5 Love Languages and The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace.
Dr White recently wrote The Vibrant Workplace to give workplace leaders a thorough understanding of the most common obstacles to building a positive workplace.
Key insights from the Podcast:
- Learn how perceived “busyness” may interfere with positive growth
- To grow a business, you need to bring out the best in your employees and teams
- Address the deeper issues underlying pervasive negativity
- It is important to communicate authentic appreciation to colleagues
- Deal with performance challenges and communicate appreciation in an appropriate way
Learn more at: http://www.drpaulwhite.com/
The Multifamily Zone podcast was launched in 2019 to serve families and spouses who are committed to working together, building a better relationship with their kids, and strengthening the communication amongst the entire family.
Julia & Gino share their experience of working together and raising their large family, of what worked and what didn’t. They bring on guests who share their journey of working together as spouses and how they balance family and work.
Make sure to subscribe to the show via the link below, and start building a deeper relationship with your family: https://jakeandgino.com/mfz/