Manage episode 270940880 series 2552802
The gang get up to speed with the Epic vs. Apple boondoggle, then turn their attention to some game announcements from DC FanDome — Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, and Gotham Knights. They also preview Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and discuss how the plot is linked to true events, war crimes, and a CGI Ronald Reagan.
Rebecca reviews Windbound for Xbox One, and Jen shares her thoughts after playing Tell Me Why. There are also some extremely fun listener questions. Check it out!
- Judge backs Fortnite ban, but not action against Unreal Engine | iMore
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League for Xbox Series X and PC: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
- Gotham Knights for Xbox Series X and PC: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War preview: A choice-driven world based on murky true events | Windows Central
- Windbound for Xbox One review: A gorgeous Zelda-inspired world that's a bit too repetitive | Windows Central
- Tell Me Why for Xbox One review: A meaningful exploration of grief | Windows Central