Manage episode 303548631 series 2542091
Let’s talk about the results of Facebook investigating itself. TLDR: The company says the research it did — on its apps having a negative effect on young people — isn’t what we think it is. Plus, Sen. Joe Manchin is “feeling his oats,” and get ready for slower mail delivery.
Here’s everything we talked about today:
- “Facebook grilled by Senate over company’s impact on kids” from CNN
- Facebook’s research
- “Covid is killing rural Americans at twice the rate of people in urban areas” from NBC News
- “USPS First Class Mail delivery is getting slower: Here’s why” from Fast Company
- “Manchin proposed $1.5T top-line number to Schumer this summer” from Politico
- Manchin’s deal sheet
- The tweet that made Molly lol
Join us on YouTube Fridays at 3:30 p.m. Pacific/6:30 p.m. Eastern for our live happy hour episode! Subscribe to our channel and sign up for notifications so you don’t miss it.