Manage episode 282757409 series 2137790
Most global stock ETFs, funds and indices have only about 5% invested in China even though China has the second-largest economy in the world. What are the pros and cons of increasing your allocation to Chinese stocks.
Topics covered include:
- Why has China's economy rebounded faster than other countries
- What are Chinese A-share stocks
- How large are China's economy and stock market
- What are four threats that could derail the performance of Chinese stocks
- How individuals can invest in China's stock market including A-shares
Thanks to SmartAsset for sponsoring the episode.
For more information on this episode click here.