Manage episode 284636076 series 2137790
How to structure employment so workers are more creative, productive, and happier.
- What percentage of employees work at home due to the pandemic
- How many hours per week do men and women work in both paid employment and unpaid caregiving
- How workers have been allocating the time saved by not commuting
- Why the economy would still prosper if we worked only four hours per day
- What is the cult of efficiency
- What is the difference between leisure and amusement
- Why employers reward busyness at work
- How work can be more satisfying and create
For more information on this episode click here.