Manage episode 293371238 series 2783594
Research begins at 22:52
Bloody hell bunk funkers! This week’s topic sure is bloody! We explore the theory that the Queen herself is a cannibal with jagged lil’ teeth! Plus an extra heaping helping portion of the whole enchilada of corpse medicine and mumiya! So grab some cheeky nandos with the lads - this week’s topic is proper fun! Thanks to Rose for the topic suggestion!
In the second segment, Andy and Art give you, the listeners, an uninterrupted presentation of their research into the Royal Cannibals.
Finally, Andy and Art discuss the eating animals, Cars lore, the royals, and so much more!
Music by Michael Martello
Artwork by Hannah Ross
Audio Editing by Arthur Stone
- British royals 'used to be cannibals dining on human flesh'
- Historian: Queen Elizabeth Descended From Long Line Of Cannibals
- A history of cannibalism | Richard Sugg
- Mummies as Medicine?! Mummia and How We Used to Consume Human Remains for Medicinal Purposes
- Why Eating People is A Lot More Common Than You Think
- WHEN CORPSES & SKULLS WERE MEDICINE
- Dear Dirty America
- Queen Elizabeth II is a Cannibal: A Conspiracy Theory
- The Queen Is Hungry - The Truth Is Somewhere: A Conspiracy Theory Podcast
- BBC Radio 1 - Scarlett Moffatt Wants to Believe: Royal Conspiracies
- (PDF) Ancient and modern medicinal applications of Dead Sea asphalt (bitumen)
- Powdered Mummies - Stories
- The Gruesome History of Eating Corpses as Medicine
- European 'Corpse Medicine' Promised Better Health Through Cannibalism
- New Morbid Terminology: Corpse Medicine | Bones Don't Lie