Manage episode 248125882 series 2426383
The podcast today is part of a new series called Business Challenges. In this series, business owners share their challenges and we work through some methods to solve the problems they are facing. Even if your challenge is not the same, listen in to see if the methods and thought processes could apply to you.
Our first business challenge is from Annette Faber of Kaylee’s Creations in Greenville, SC. Annette is a to the trade workroom and is looking to scale. Her vision of the future of her business has a bit of a twist to it – and this twist can change the course of her business based on how she implements.Topics Mentioned:
- I feel like there are so many other things that can get done.
- I am not cooking meals for my family. I am primarily working.
- I am honestly afraid of the commitment of having help.
- Having someone (help) who I can have with me all of the time is a challenge.
- Watching my business grow has changed me as a person.
- I thought “This is my last-ditch effort so I won’t have to go out of business.”
- It takes a lot of growing and maturing as a business owner.
- Website: www.kayleescreations.com
- Facebook: Kaylee's Creations
- Instagram: @annette.faber