Manage episode 314779495 series 2517272
Denis calls in to the show from inside a shipping container. Or maybe the other side of a tunnel. Or maybe they--but *for sure* this is less likely--forgot to use Audacity good and recorded their whole audio track on the internal laptop microphone.
Whatever the case, the Garage takes a trip into the Celebrity Zone, because your favorite alabaster mascara-plastered freaks are way more into crypto than is acceptable. (And we just talk about the obscure weirdos like Sean Lennon. We didn't even mention, like, Eminem and the NFT beat he sold that mediocre conservative rapper Tom MacDonald bought. Bad future, all around, folks!)
- Sean Lennon promotes Undertale ahegao NFT's because manly men need representation, too.
- Reese Witherspoon promotes quirky pastel millennial NFTs because women need scam representation.
Next we travel into the Boss Zone (where a rapidly much worse time is had by all).
- Reddit Kellogg'd a scab job portal.
- Operation Blooming Onion reports that your onions may be picked by slaves.
- Amazon workers are forced to work during a tornado and are subsequently killed.
In good news, though, a Starbucks in Albany has legit unionized and many other locations are following their lead!
Subscribe to our Patreon for as little as $1 a month and get a whole extra episode each week!
Check out our links!
Follow the hosts on Twitter: