The Best of Coast to Coast AM podcast, hosted by George Noory. A media phenomenon, Coast to Coast AM deals with UFOs, strange occurrences, life after death, and other unexplained (and often inexplicable) phenomena.
Manage episode 285956124 series 1251246
Creato da Audioboom, Real Ghost Stories Online | Paranormal, and Horror Radio, autore scoperto da Player FM e dalla nostra community - Il copyright è detenuto dall'editore, non da Player FM, e l'audio viene riprodotto direttamente dal suo server. Clicca sul pulsante Iscriviti per rimanere aggiornato su Player FM, o incolla l'URL del feed in un altra app per i podcast.
The Walter E. Fernald Developmental Center has a very dark past. A past shaded with sinister and unethical experimentation on developmentally disabled children. From eugenics to feeding children cereals laced with radioactive isotopes. Life inside the Fernald was not one of rehabilitation or care that it should have been. Today, the campus sits abandoned, a quiet and lonely reminder of a time that many would rather forget. But do the dark shadows of the past still linger in the halls of countless buildings that slowly rot away on this seemingly cursed plot of land? Today we learn about Fernald's Spirits as we talk with paranormal investigator Nick Graves.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What is Nick found in the church on the Fernald property that seems to have evil intent?
- Are there negative entities that reside on the campus of this facility?
- Is it possible to confuse a negative entity for a confused entity that still suffers from their disabilities even in the afterlife?
- Do the former residents haunt this facility or the spirts who linger "things" that feed off former residents' pain and anguish?
- Why would conscious spirits choose to reside there still for a location with such dark history? Or do they have a choice?
- What are the campus's status and its buildings today, and what does the future hold for it?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks