Manage episode 339670811 series 2135834
Why Metal might be one of the biggest strategy taxes of the Apple platforms. Plus a thought-provoking appeal to Dark Matter Developers.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — Had a blast chilling with Chandra at #TCGcon Tampa!
- CoderRadioMascot on Twitter — @ChrisLAS, here is another big advantage of having a podcast mascot. Imagine the next podcast convention. You walk up to a fellow podcaster you do not particularly like. Casually ask him: “how is your podcasts mascot doing?” 1/2
- West Coast Crew Chat — Joins our West Coast Matrix chat room.
- Upcoming Jupiter Broadcasting Meetups — Our west coast venues are locked in!
- The silent majority — In software development, the silent majority are the engineers who write the code, debug the programs, and solve the complex issues behind the scenes. They do not participate in controversial discussions about Visual Basic or Pascal — they just do their work in those languages without even knowing that there’s so much controversy surrounding their language of choice.
- What’s Coming at Apple’s (AAPL) Sept. 7 Far Out iPhone 14 Event? — Apple makes it official and will hold its big product launch event on Sept. 7. Also: The company confirms it will delay iPadOS 16 until after the release of iOS 16
- What Will Apple Call Its AR/VR Headsets? Reality One, Reality Pro Names Emerge — The iPhone maker is aiming to enter the new product category next year.
- New Podcast Apps — Grab a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app, and send a boost into the show!