Manage episode 282723491 series 2135834
We showcase a tool that will change your Linux game.
Plus our thoughts on the recent Btrfs FUD, a bunch of feedback, and a handy pick.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- Oh Dear: Oh Dear monitors uptime, SSL certificates, broken links, scheduled tasks, and more. We send out notifications when something's wrong. All that paired with a developer-friendly API and kick-ass documentation. Promo Code: LINUX
- A Cloud Guru: Hundreds of courses, thousands of hands-on labs.
- [ANNOUNCE] nano-5.5 is released
- Ubuntu 21.04 Will Finally Stop Making New Home Directories World-Readable — Ubuntu 21.04 will do away with the existing practice on Ubuntu Linux systems of making new user home directories world-readable.
- Linux 5.10.8 Kernel Released - Finally Fixes That Btrfs Performance Regression — Linux 5.10.8 is out today as the latest stable release for the Linux 5.10 LTS series. Making this point release notable is that it finally addresses the 5.10 Btrfs performance regression.
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Ventoy — An open-source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.
- Ventoy on GitHub
- Feedback: openSUSE and FOSS Adventures
- Feedback: Neon Success Story
- Feedback: Next Tuesday
- Feedback: ThinkPad X12 Detachable
- ThinkPad X12 Detachable | Windows Tablet | Lenovo US
- Feedback: Google forms?!
- Feedback: System76 Prediction
- Pick: PGHoard — pghoard is a PostgreSQL backup daemon and restore tooling that stores backup data in cloud object stores.