Manage episode 288813736 series 2135834
Lutris developer Mathieu Comandon joins us to share his perspective on the uncomfortable issues facing Linux desktop developers.
Plus the tech behind Shells.com, community news, feedback, and more.
Special Guests: Mathieu Comandon and Zlatan Todorić.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- A Cloud Guru: Hundreds of courses, thousands of hands-on labs.
- 68k.news — Headlines From the Future
- Linux Action News 182 — GNOME 40 is out and we chat with the project’s Executive Director about the technical and visual improvements in the new release. Plus the facts around RMS’s return to the FSF board, and our analysis of the situation.
- Episode 118 — Stallman is back and ruffling feathers, PHP moves to GitHub, AMP might be on its way out, Audacity’s latest update gives us pause, Fairphone delivers an unlikely update, online events, and more.
- AlmaLinux OS Stable Release is live! — We are very happy to announce that today we are releasing the first AlmaLinux OS stable version. That's right, you can go right ahead and download the stable version and use it everywhere you need a stable, reliable, Linux distribution.
- Ubuntu 21.04 Testing Week — Ubuntu and its flavors will be participating in another ‘Ubuntu Testing Week’ from April 1st to April 7th.
- Shells — Personal Workspaces Powered by Cloud Computers.
- An Interview With Zlatan Todoric, Open-Source Developer & Former Purism CTO
- Diversity, Flexibility, and Linux: Prioritizing Generous Transfer
- JB Telegram Group
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Lutris — Open Gaming Platform
- [Mathieu's Blog] Not on the same page — The disconnect I feel between what I want to deliver in what I build and what the users asks for is now too big to ignore. In some way, I already knew it would be the case before I even started Lutris. I knew that what I was trying to achieve wasn’t in line with how Linux users usually behave…
- Feedback: Cockpit
- Feedback: Covid Appointment Script