Manage episode 288402708 series 2135834
Special guest Jeff Geerling tells us how he got 16 drives connected to one Pi.
Plus his thoughts on automation, self-hosting, and more.
Special Guest: Jeff Geerling.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- Datadog: Try Datadog today by starting a free 14-day trial and receive a Datadog t-shirt after creating just one dashboard.
- A Cloud Guru: Looking to make a high-paying career move into the cloud? Get going: acloudguru.com
- Nabu Casa has acquired ESPHome — Today I’m happy to announce that ESPHome is from now on under the Nabu Casa umbrella.
- Jeff Geerling - YouTube — K8s, Ansible, Raspberry Pi, photography, tech, DIY, tools, etc. Most anything has the potential for showing up on this channel. I might focus on one thing someday, but it's more fun to do ALL THE THINGS!
- Hardware RAID on the Raspberry Pi CM4 | Jeff Geerling — Now I have actual enterprise SAS drives running on a hardware RAID controller on a Raspberry Pi, and it's faster than the 'fastest' SATA RAID array I set up in that other video.
- Enterprise SAS RAID ...on a RASPBERRY PI?! - YouTube
- I built the fastest Raspberry Pi SATA RAID NAS! - YouTube
- IT WORKED! - 16 Hard Drives on the Raspberry Pi (Pi Day Special) - YouTube
- Building the fastest Raspberry Pi NAS, with SATA RAID