Manage episode 306653488 series 2894284
In today’s show, we are talking about the north and south nodes, places in the sky where eclipses happen. They are known as Rahu and Ketu and are considered shadow planets in Vedic astrology. They have the properties of creating quickening, destabilization, innovation, and change. Let’s talk about the times of change that are on the horizon and how you can make the most of them!
- How two eclipses are coming on Nov. 18/19 and Dec. 4:
- These are “lay low” days that can be disturbing.
- Emotions can be pulled to the surface.
- Be mindful, don’t take risks, and be extra careful.
- After the eclipses, we move into a period of Kala Sarpa, which lasts for 5-6 months; this means the nodes have all the visible planets on one side.
- How Kala Sarpa is a time of swift changes that is hard emotionally and physically; you may feel busy and disrupted, so ground yourself in the things that serve you best
- From a practical perspective, get back to the basics of yoga, mantras, and meditation
- My tips: do one simple thing that can anchor you in the morning and honor the change
- From an ayurvedic perspective, drink hot liquids, oil the skin, stay warm, and eat simple foods; notice when you feel scattered and come back to yourself, ground yourself, and move more slowly.
- Other tips: be in nature as much as possible, ask for help and support, schedule breaks, be more organized, and don’t make rash decisions.
- In business, you may want to take a break and be less visible on social media
Connect with me:
Weave Your Bliss Website
**Get your copy of the 2022 Astrology Guidebook! It’s available now for only $33, and all profits go to an indigenous-led environmental organization.
Weave Your Bliss on Instagram
Weave Your Bliss on Facebook
Weave Your Bliss Patreon