Manage episode 306336007 series 2796983
Would you like to have the kind of sex that surprises you and makes your partner surprised by the emergence of that facet of you? The sort of lovemaking that keeps you both coming back for more? Sex that allows you to call up the energy at the end of the day when you're both tired, but you cannot resist the adventure because you have no idea where it will lead? This episode is for you! I will share four qualities of a great lover, and I’m sure if you apply at least one of the qualities, your relationship will never be the same.
As you listen to this episode, you'll discover:
- How body fascination comes in handy in your sex life
- When you are aware of your identity, you become an irresistible lover
- Being present for yourself and your partner is the best thing you do for your relationship
- Playing it safe and declining to reveal ourselves is the perfect recipe for boring sex
- The energy you bring to the relationship determines how good it gets
Where do you feel this conversation in your body? My free conscious couples circle is the place to continue our conversation. You can share your experiences, ask questions and get more actionable ideas for creating the love and sex you deeply desire in ways that evolve you fully.
“Intimacy is both high sensation and high emotion. If you can't regulate yourself, when there's that much flowing through, it's kind of like if you can't swim in a fast flowing river. And you're going to get carried away by it.”
-Michele Lisenbury Christensen
Hot Moments in This Episode:
- To be a great lover, you need to get fascinated by your body and your partner’s body [04:54]
- Great lovers create a story of who they are [07:15]
- The essence of staying present in the right moments [14:34]
- How great energy brings life into lovemaking in a relationship.[17:50]
I hope you find this episode excites you and inspires you to embrace your inner lover.
If the conversations on this podcast are resonating for you, please subscribe so that you’ll always know when we have a new episode. Also, please leave us a review. It will help more people find this podcast and benefit from the conversations here.