Manage episode 284607955 series 2774274
South Side Sox Podcast 22 marks the return of Leonard Gore, South Side Hit Pen podcast vet and victim of “technical difficulties” that scuttled his SSS Podcast 15 weeks ago. No matter, Lenny is back to talk about his take on the 2021 White Sox schedule, and much more:
- The stretch between the Super Bowl and the first burbles of Spring Training may be the deadest and blackest sports whole all year long
- Good cop (LG) and bad cop (BB) on the White Sox and MLB outlook (although, the roles reverse by the end!
- Putting a runner on second in extras is just another terrible “overtime” solution among the major sports
- PECOTA problems: Are the White Sox an 83-win team?
- Tony La Russa: Change your first flip phone saved number from Binny’s to Uber
- SSS methup road trip to Milwaukee in July?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices