Regulator for English football?; Qatar 1 year to World Cup; Peng Shuai latest; Cryptocurrency sponsorship concerns; Vote buying for Rio 2016 Olympics; New IOC transgender guidelines
Manage episode 308083493 series 2885970
Episode 44 of Sport Unlocked, the podcast dissecting the week's sports news issues with interviews and insight from Rob Harris, Martyn Ziegler and Tariq Panja.
On the agenda on November 26, 2021:
- English football governance: Hear from Premier League CEO Richard Masters being open to a regulator
- 1 year to World Cup: Qatar's grapples with scrutiny. Hear from FIFA President Gianni Infantino
- Peng Shuai: Concerns about the Chinese tennis star despite IOC call.
- Automated offside: Football's lawmakers pursue new technology and reject longer halftimes.
- Cryptocurrency: Sponsorship concerns & fan tokens that offer limited engagement.
- Vote buying for Rio 2016 Olympics: Former Brazilian Olympic Committee President Carlos Nuzman sentenced. Robin Williams vindicated?
- New IOC transgender guidelines: The views of Dr Emma Hilton, a developmental biologist at the University of Manchester.
Send any questions to the team on Twitter @SportUnlocked
No Love by MusicbyAden https://soundcloud.com/musicbyadenCreative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_no-loveMusic promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/JgXz25Tw5d4