Manage episode 291282944 series 21077
This episode is the interviews the team from Stuck Mic AvCast conducted on April 15, 2021, from the Deck of Sun N Fun Radio. You can listen to all of the interviews on LiveAtc.net/snf.
Before We Begin I would like to thank our sponsor Spartan College of Aeronautics for sponsoring both Sun N Fun Radio and The Stuck Mic AvCast. They are providing 50 free scholarships guides to our podcast listeners simply by visiting StuckMicAvCast.com/free
Ready for your aviation career to take off?
Visit www.Spartan.edu to find how you can accelerate your career in aviation.
Established in 1928, Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology is one of the nation’s first technical training schools for aviation and pilots.
Spartan College has trained over 100,000 pilots during its over 90-year history!
With the purchase of 32 new Piper Archers, you will train using the newest technology in the industry.
To find out more visit www.Spartan.edu.
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology will accelerate your aviation career and help you reach new heights!
Spartan Is a Sponsor of both the Stuck Mic AvCast and Sun N Fun Radio. Thank you, Spartan for all you to dot support the aviation community.
I am Carl Valeri and welcome to a special edition of
- Aviation Safety Resources – Larry Williams https://www.aviationsafetyresources.com
- Highlights with Eric Crump – Polk State Aerospace – https://www.polk.edu/aerospace/
- AvDoc 51 – Doctor Bush – https://www.stallion51.com/avdoc-51/
- Islands of The Bahamas – https://www.bahamas.com
- Platinum Group – Hurricane Light – Michael Bernhardt – https://platinumgrpinc.com
- Women In Aviation – Liz Booker, Angye Fox – https://www.wai.org
- Air Transport International – Holly Harper – https://www.airtransport.cc
- Deland Sport Aviation Showcase – Jana Philip – https://www.sportaviationshowcase.com
- Lunch with AOPA – Mark Baker and Tom Haines – https://www.aopa.org
Links Mentioned In This Podcast: