Manage episode 337163741 series 2471867
Student Loan Planner’s very own Meagan Landress, CSLP®, and Sim Terwilliger, CFP®, CSLP®, sit down to discuss the differences between financial planners, financial coaches, and sales representatives. This is an important conversation that will give you more confidence and clarity when it comes to choosing the right professional to trust with your finances!
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How planners, coaches, and sales reps overlap, and where their roles differ
- What to consider when you’re being marketed insurance products
- Why the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) is the gold standard designation to look for
- How these different professionals are compensated (ex. fee only, fiduciary, etc.)
- How to find an advisor that can specifically help you with your student loans
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?