Manage episode 303813712 series 2990372
In this episode we are diving into getting your podcast discovered through audiograms, videos and much more, with Co-Founder of Headliner, Oliver Wellington.
Oliver has built this tool to help many podcasters promote their podcasts through video, and grow their listenership. This is an important episode if you are serious about growing your show and want to up your marketing game.
- Why audiograms are effective for podcasts, and how you can grow your show by 2x-20x
- The best places to use audiograms for your podcast
- 3 levels of podcast marketing with a budget
In the premium episode, Oliver shares what podcasters should do for the first time with video and more. Sign up for FREE here: premium.supercast.com
- 1:58 Oliver's musician background and diving into entrepreneurship
- 3:53 The birth of Headliner, the prototype and helping customers
- 7:36 Finding the first few Headliner customers
- 9:39 "We didn't charge for the first year"
- 11:26 Podcast signups ever since COVID hit
- 12:54 How Headliner works
- 14:44 The best platforms to use audiograms
- 16:03 The three levels of podcast marketing with a budget
- 20:28 Podcasters growth from 2x-20x
- 22:13 The Future of Headliner
- 23:53 Oliver's thoughts on using video for podcasting