Manage episode 326745412 series 2990372
LinkedIn’s Jessi Hempel shares her best tips for using LinkedIn to grow your audience and build connection with listeners.
As the host of Hello Monday and the head of the LinkedIn Podcast Network, Jessi has herself experimented with all that Linkedin has to offer podcasters, and she tells us what she’s found to work best.
- LinkedIn’s new podcast network, how it works, and why you might want to apply to join
- The specific ways Jessi uses LinkedIn’s newsletter feature to engage her podcast listeners
- Why LinkedIn Live has been Jessi’s “game changer” and how you can use it to build presence with your audience
- Why to position yourself as the brand on LinkedIn rather than your podcast
- Simple tips for highlighting your content to tap into LinkedIn’s SEO power
- The one call to action every podcaster should have on their personal profile
Get a full transcript of this interview at https://www.supercast.com/podcast
Become a Supercasters Premium subscriber to unlock even more great podcaster resources:
- Extended interviews and subscriber-only content
- Audio recordings of all Supercast blog posts, packed with insights and strategies for building sustainable revenue from your podcast
- A private networking community for podcasters just like you
Subscribe here for FREE.