Manage episode 233257245 series 1386454
Today on the podcast we welcome Caitlin and Michael Doemner, authors of Sex Every Day, who are sharing with us some hands-on tips for enjoying sexual intimacy on a daily basis, regardless of busy schedules, kids and periods.
They talk about their three-step strategy for practicing frequent intimacy, including how you can communicate your sexual desires in a fun way and what you can do to ensure that both you and your partner are always satisfied. Before you think all of this is unattainable for you as a parent of young kids, hang on a minute! They have four kids of their own and advise you on overcoming the logistics of having regular sex with a house full of small children.
Key Points From This Episode
- The interesting story of how Caitlin and Michael got together.
- Why sleeping naked is such a natural and effective way to restore intimacy in a relationship.
- How the menu metaphor can be used to communicate and express sexual needs.
- The importance of being open to both give and receive.
- What you can do to maintain intimacy with your partner throughout the day.
- A quick review of the five love languages and what they each entail.
- Why it is important for couples to prioritize a woman’s pleasure.
- What couples with kids can practically do to preserve their intimacy and privacy.
- Why a period should not be stopping you from giving and receiving uninterrupted pleasure.
- And much more!
“It's really hard to be angry with somebody when you're laying full body contact naked with them and in bed.” [0:04:49]
“The intimacy and the passion, it doesn’t have to be intercourse …there's a lot of different ways that we can please our partners.” [0:19:45]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode
Bad Girls Bible Newsletter — https://badgirlsbible.com/newsletter
Sex Every Day: How to Prioritize Pleasure in your Marriage — http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-and-caitlin-doemner/sex-every-day-how-to-prioritize-pleasure-in-your-marriage/hardcover/product-23974387.html
The Five Love Languages on Amazon — https://www.amazon.com/Love-Languages-Secret-that-Lasts/dp/080241270X
Sex Every Day Website — https://www.sexeverydaybook.com/homepage25989259
Sex Every Day on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/QuotidianCoitus/