Episode 185 - Special episode in collaboration with the NHS: Why you should consider Nursing as a career and talking to the Nurses who have done this.
Manage episode 377716985 series 3121423
This Episode is in collaboration with “We are the NHS” thank you for all your support and helping me arrange all the interviews couldn’t of done this episode without the nurses who spoke to me. Or any of the team involved so thank you.
This episode includes interview clips from nurses I spoke to including the Deputy chief nursing officer England NHS.
The format of the episode is as follows:
1. What is Nursing – This is where we look at what nursing is and hearing from nurses tell you about a nursing career and what this looks like
2. How can you train as a Nurse – Within this section of the episode we look at the training and qualifications that are needed to be a nurse and the different ways to do this.
3. Why you should consider a career as a nurse? – In this area of the episode we explore why nursing is a career that should be explored more. As well as the benefits of having a career in this field.
4. The longevity behind a Nursing career – Within this part of the episode we cover how the long term future the nursing profession and how you can develop as nurse.
5. Careers advice and information that you can look into if you are interested in this career
Careers advice links and information that you may find useful
4. Search NHS Health careers link here https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/
6. A Nursing degree example from City University - https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/subjects/nursing
Other episodes you may find relevant to this episode
1. Episode 159 - 3 tips to help you prepare for a STEM based career
2. Episode 169 - What are the most in demand careers in the UK ?
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/careerhappiness/message