Constraints Make You More Effective & Using Marketing as a Lever with Spencer Powell | E252
Manage episode 332281268 series 92960
EPISODE 252: Are you wasting marketing dollars? How can you use your website as a “lever” to automate your sales process? What’s the 80/20 on marketing activities you should be focused on now, even if you’re busier than ever? Listen to my conversation with Spencer Powell to learn all that and more.
What you’ll learn about in this construction podcast episode with Spencer Powell:
- Using marketing as a lever for adjusting lead flow.
- What you could be wasting your marketing dollars and energy on.
- How people really find you online.
- The 80/20 on marketing activities, and the question you need to answer first.
- What you can focus on now to strengthen your position during the next downturn.
- The biggest group of people you want to market to, that no one else is talking to.
- How to use lifestyle content to build relationships with future clients.
- How to use your website during the sales process.
- How can busy construction business owners leverage automation?
- How to say “No” gracefully.
- How creating constraints can make you more effective.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
Apply to Work with Todd Dawalt’s Team to Systematize Your Construction Business: www.constructionleadingedge.com/apply
Delegate to Elevate: Free ebook from Belay Solutions - https://resources.belaysolutions.com/edge
Raken - Get the data you need to build better projects with an app your field crews will actually use - https://www.rakenapp.com
How to connect with Spencer Powell:
Builder Funnel Website: https://www.builderfunnel.com/
Builder Funnel Radio Podcast: https://www.builderfunnel.com/builder-funnel-radio