327: The Tisserand Institue's Dedication to Enhancing EO Research w/ Hana Tisserand
Manage episode 334183226 series 2394102
The name Tisserand has been at the forefront of the modern essential oil movement for decades. In today’s episode we dive into the Institute, their research, and how they’ve evolved over time.
Connect with Hana and the Tisserand Institute on their website HERE or on IG at @tisserandinstitute
See full show notes for this episode HERE. Leave us a review while you’re there.
Lookin’ for some podcast goodies? I’ve got ya covered! Shop our t-shirts, swag, and other popular products HERE
New to essential oils? Here is my free guide to help you demystify this topic FREE Essential Oils Guide.
Our website is www.RevolutionOilsPodcast.com
View hundreds of Essential Oil Recipes in our DIY Dugout
Thank you to our amazing sponsors.
- Heard about a product you’d like to try? View our list of sponsors HERE and help us keep this podcast 100% free!
- Who is Samantha Lee Wright?
- Which brand of oils do you recommend and why?
- Is it safe to ingest essential oils? (And other safety concerns)
- Are essential oils safe for cats? (See safety section)