Manage episode 299791525 series 2921497
Welcome to Episode Forty (Season Two) of the Executive Career Jump Podcast with your host, Andrew MacAskill!
Our guest in the hot seat today is Rachel Power. Rachel is a Licensed Career Coach, an experienced Trainer & Facilitator, and Transformation Consultant. Rachel spent 20 years in corporate procurement and now she helps mid-career managers find the self-confidence to get off the hamster wheel at work and get the job satisfaction they deserve.
In this episode you will discover:
- How you can get off the hamster wheel
- How to get clear on the starting point and the endpoint of your next career move
- The #1 question Rachel gets asked as a career coach
- Why you shouldn’t recklessly just ‘quit your job’
- The best books you MUST read to inspire your next career move
You can connect with Rachel on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-power-71134214/
Or find out how Rachel can help you visit her web site www.poweryourpotential.co.uk