Manage episode 301436458 series 2921497
Welcome to Episode Forty Three (Season Three) of the Executive Career Jump Podcast with your host, Andrew MacAskill!
Our guest in the hot seat today is Diana Wu David. Diana is the Founder of Future Proof Labs, a ‘Future of Work’ Strategist, Faculty @Financial Times, an Author, Keynote & TED Speaker, and Board Director.
A former Financial Times executive, Diana is a consultant on the future of work for boards and
CEOs. Her clients have included JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, London Stock Exchange, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Wharf, Expedia, the World Bank, Asia Development Bank, and KPMG. She also lectures at Hong Kong University Business School and Columbia Business School’s Global EMBA Asia. She began her career and leadership education as an assistant to Dr. Henry Kissinger.
A contributor to Fast Company, Inc, Nikkei Asia, and Harvard Business Review, she is also the author of best-selling Future Proof: Reinventing Work in the Age of Acceleration, a book about how to adopt more agile mindsets and practices to prepare for success in a fast-changing world, across a 100-year life.
In this episode you will discover:
- The future trends in the new world of work
- How to decouple your identity from your profession
- Why more people are transitioning to a more ‘portfolio-style’ career
- How to be more comfortable with potential financial insecurity but gain greater control
- The new ‘future of work’ skills that people really needed to start thinking about
See Diana’s work and download your free future readiness assessment at www.dianawudavid.com